LGBTQ Short Stories
TERM & CONDITIONS
1. Entrants must send entries as required in the contest announcement in order to be eligible. Entries received after the deadline set forth in the contest announcement are ineligible, null, and void. No Fade Fresh will not be responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries. No Fade Fresh is not responsible for entries that are sent but not received by No Fade Fresh for any reason.
2. All winners will be notified by the email contact they provided to No Fade Fresh when they initially entered the contest. If contest was entered by filling out a form by email, winners will be emailed directly to the address provided.
If the winners do not respond to the notification within a) five (5) business days for contests entered via email b) twenty-four (24) hours for contests entered via social media, another winner will be chosen. Failure to respond within the time frames listed above shall mean that the provisional winner forfeits the prize.
3. Only one-story entry per person will be considered for contest entry
4. All photos, drawings, text, and any other content or information (collectively and severally, “Materials”) submitted by you to No Fade Fresh shall become the sole and exclusive property of No Fade Fresh, and No Fade Fresh have no obligation to preserve, return, or otherwise make available to you or others any submitted materials.
No Fade Fresh may use, reproduce, edit, display, transmit, prepare derivative works of, modify, publish, and otherwise make use of materials in any and all media, whether now known or hereinafter created—throughout the world and for any purpose—without compensation to you of any kind.
5. By submitting materials to No Fade Fresh, you represent and warrant that the materials do not infringe any copyright, trademark, property rights, rights of privacy or publicity of any person, or any other right of any third party and that you have the full and unrestricted right to transfer the materials to No Fade Fresh free and clear of any claims or encumbrances.
6. You acknowledge and agree that No Fade Fresh shall have no obligation to post, display, or otherwise make publicly available any materials submitted by you.
7. You acknowledge and agree that materials submitted by you may be made available by No Fade Fresh for viewing, rating, reviewing, and commenting by the public. You acknowledge that comments or ratings that you disagree with or are unhappy about may be published or otherwise become associated with materials that you submit to No Fade Fresh. By submitting materials to No Fade Fresh, you waive any privacy expectations that you may have with respect to the materials.
8. You agree to hold No Fade Fresh and its officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, and assigns harmless from and against—and hereby waive any right to pursue—any claims of any nature arising in connection with No Fade Fresh’s use of the materials submitted to No Fade Fresh and used in any manner in No Fade Fresh’s sole and absolute discretion.
9. Contests involving evaluations of materials submitted as part of the contest will be judged entirely in the sole and absolute discretion of No Fade Fresh. Decisions by No Fade Fresh are final.
10. All entrants and winners must be at least 18 years of age, unless otherwise stated and granted parental approval with the submission.
11. Winners may not request substitutions of any prize.
12. Neither No Fade Fresh nor its officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, or assigns shall be liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of the usage of a prize by any winner including but in no way limited to each and every aspect of the contest. No Fade Fresh is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with any contest promoted by No Fade Fresh.
13. If the specified prize becomes unavailable for any reason, No Fade Fresh in its sole and absolute discretion may substitute a prize of like or equal value.
14. A contest is null and void in any jurisdiction were prohibited by law.
15. No Fade Fresh reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to terminate any contest at any time without prior notice.
16. No Fade Fresh reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to alter any contest details or terms and these Contest Rules at any time.
17. By entering a contest, you conclusively are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these contest rules and terms and conditions as well as by any rules specific to such contest. This is an irrevocable condition of entry.
18. The following criteria apply:
a. In contests in which winners are selected at random, the odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received and cannot be determined in advance.
b. In contests in which winners are selected based upon personal sharing experiences and writing will be chosen by an outside third party who is non-bias and will only judge on the merits of each entry.
c. In contests in which winners are selected on the basis of being the person to complete a stated action, the winners shall be that people who provided that he or she validly completes the action, validity being determined by No Fade Fresh, in its sole and absolute discretion.
d. In contests in which No Fade Fresh solicits votes by the public to help decide the winner, while the results of such polls may be a considered factor in determining the winners, the winners will ultimately be selected by an interested third party in its sole and absolute discretion.
19. No purchase or payment of any consideration is necessary to enter the contest.
20. Except in the case of contests in which winners are selected as outlined in clause 18(c), each contest will state a deadline for entry and the date when the winner(s) will be announced. Winners of contests run in accordance with clause 18(c) will be announced the day the action is completed. A list of winner (s) may be obtained by emailing No Fade Fresh directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
21. No Fade Fresh reserves the right to condition the award of prizes upon the execution by the winner(s) of a publicity release. Notwithstanding this reserved right, entry is conclusively deemed to be permission by the entrant to use the entrant’s name (without compensation to the entrant) if the entrant is a winner to publicize the contest and otherwise, as determined by No Fade Fresh, unless prohibited by law.
22. No Fade Fresh reserves the right to require the winner to execute an affidavit of eligibility as a sworn document and provide other proof of eligibility as a condition of receipt of the prize or award.